Hey Guys! this is my first post and I’m super excited.
Cooking is one of my favorite things to do. Hopefully I’ll be consistent and give y’all some bomb-ass recipes (Pray for me guys).
Also for some really annoying reasons, I can’t upload the pictures here, but no worries I have them on the link below to my twitter page (please follow me too 😀 *pleads with googly eyes* x)
- 1 pound flank steak sliced into tiny strips
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- Canola or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Sliced Yellow bell peppers
- Sliced onions
- 2-3 seasoning cubes
- Toss the beef in a mixture of 1/2 cup brown sugar, soy sauce, seasoning cubes/salt, garlic and ginger; keep in the fridge for about 30 mins.
- Heat sesame oil and canola or vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- Add in little onions, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the beef mixture and let it fry for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add in water, soy sauce , corn starch and 1/4 cup of brown sugar to the mixture and let simmer and thicken.
- Add cut peppers and onions to the mixture and allow cook for 3 minutes.
Chef’s note: At step 5, add more water if it’s too thick and add more cornstarch if it’s too runny. Add the cornstarch in small teaspoons, sprinkling the powder round the mixture.